Travertine Installation Guide
General Product Information
– Kwela uses filled and honed Travertine.
– Shading and colour variation is a natural feature of the product. New batches may differ.
– The mosaic blocks are available in a variety of sizes and are generally on 300x300mm mesh sheets.
– Mosaic sheets are suitable for floors and walls (NOT for pool installation).
– We recommend that Travertine Mosaics are used randomly to create a more natural finish.
– Travertine mosaics vary from sheet to sheet therefore giving a unique finished product.
Application & installation
- The mesh on the mosaic of the mosaics does not assist in the adhesion process and the mosaics must be firmly bedded using Mosaic Fix / White Adhesive as adhesive and grout.
- The backs of the mosaic sheets must be clean and dry.
- The mosaics must not be contaminated with dust or powder.
- The mosaics must be firmly bedded into the Mosaic Fix / White Adhesive to ensure good contact between the adhesive and Travertine on the mesh.
- Travertine grout can be used if white grout joints are not required.
– This is an invisible silicone sealer that will maintain the natural look of the product.
Cleaning of Product
– TFC Easy Clean can be used to clean the product after installation.
– Do not scrub the mosaics or use harsh chemicals.
If in any doubt on how to install, do not install the product
Contact your stockist for assistance
Once the products are installed no refunds, credits or returns can be entertained
Create your Space
Kwela® was inspired by the desire to create products of timeless beauty. Individually hand crafted and creating uniqueness to be experienced by people who cherish the beauty of their living space.